EP Radiator Guard - Triumph Thruxton T120 (2016+)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Thruxton T120
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction designed for easy and exact fit
- EP Radiator Guard with shroud provides maximum defence against road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows full flow of cooling air
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fasteners and fixings where required are included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What protection does an EP Radiator Guard give?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the Triumph Thruxton T120 radiator from damage caused by road debris, while allowing the much-needed cooling air to pass through. EP guards are also styled to look good, too. A radiator's delicate cooling fins easily bend, and when out of shape can cause overheating. The Thruxton T120 radiator's internal waterways are prone to being holed by stones, etc; usually fired directly into the radiator from the motorcycle's front tyre or by other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the motorcycle inoperable because of overheating, which could result in expensive engine damage.