EP Engine Guard - Triumph Thruxton T120 (2016+)
Features of EP Engine Guard for Triumph Thruxton T120
- Light-weight aerospace quality aluminium construction
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with no additional chassis modifications
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Black powder coat delivers a stylish factory-like durable finish
- Quality fasteners, mounting bracket etc included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What is the reason for fitting an EP Engine Guard?
The EP Engine Guard protects the front and front underside area of the Triumph Thruxton T120 engine from damage by road debris and the savage effects of rainwater laced with grit. Although a solid construction complete with mounting bracket and quality fasteners, the careful selection of graded aluminium alloys gives the guard a high strength to weight ratio for superior protection with no effect on the Thruxton's handling. Topped off with a durable black powder coat finish, the EP Engine Guard not only protects but adds stand-out styling.