EP Radiator Guard - Triumph Street Triple RS (2017-2019)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Street Triple RS
- Fabricated in light-weight aerospace quality aluminium with high strength to weigh ratio
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with no additional chassis modifications
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Black powder coat gives a stylish factory-like durable finish
- Anti-vibration material included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What is the main reason for fitting an EP Radiator Guard?
The EP Radiator Guard protects the Triumph Street Triple RS radiator from damage caused by road debris, while at the same time allowing all-important cooling air to pass through. The cooling fins of the standard radiator easily bend. Misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator's core is also prone to being holed by stones from being picked up by the front tyre or other traffic and flung directly into this expensive component. Leaking coolant will make the motorcycle inoperable because of overheating, which, in turn, can lead to engine damage. Coolant could also leak onto the tyres to cause sudden loss of grip.