EP Radiator Guard - Triumph Daytona 675R (20013-2017)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Daytona 675R
- Graded aluminium construction for high strength to weight ratio
- The EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern delivers maximum airflow
- The formed aluminium guard is finished with a durable black powder coating
- No additional chassis modifications are required to ensure a fuss-free install
- Anti-vibration material is supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download
What does a radiator guard give me?
Protection from stone damage to the expensive radiator. Once installed, the EP guard looks every inch a factory supplied item and then simply goes about protecting the Daytona 675R radiator from road debris, while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator's delicate fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The internal core of the radiator is also at risk of being holed by stones - stones that can be picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike's front tyre or from other traffic. Leaking coolant can lead to rapid overheating with a high chance of engine damage.