EP Rectifier Guard - Triumph Bonneville T120 Black (2016+)
Features of EP Rectifier Guard for Triumph Bonneville T120 Black
- Graded aluminium construction for high strength to weight ratio
- An EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern delivers maximum airflow while protecting the rectifier
- The formed aluminium guard is finished with a durable black powder coating
- No additional chassis modifications are required to ensure a fuss-free install
- Quality replacement fasteners included
- Fitting instructions available to download
An EP guard protects the rectifier from what?
The rectifier's cast aluminium body can easily be damaged by road debris such as stones and loose road chippings, but it is the fragile cooling fins that are especially at risk. Once installed, the EP Rectifier Guard simply goes about protecting the Triumph Bonneville T120 Black rectifier, while allowing the necessary cooling air to pass through. Fitting an EP Rectifier Guard not only protects the standard Triumph rectifier but adds unique styling detail, too.