FA6M02 - Slipper Clutch 6 Springs
- Billet Aluminium 7075
- Hard Oxide Surface Treatment
- Clutch Pressure Plate Anodised
- Anodized Caps In 7075 Aluminium
- Suits All Dry Clutch Ducati Models
- Please note clutch springs are not included please select these -> CLICK HERE
- Please note if you need new clutch spring retaining screws these are not included and you can select these -> CLICK HERE
- Please note clutch plates are not included and will need to be purchased additionally. There are three clutch plate sets to choose from, please see the three links below;
- * WSBK RACE CLUTCH PLATE KIT - CLICK HERE *
- * RACE CLUTCH PLATE KIT - CLICK HERE *
- * EVO KEVLAR CLUTCH PLATE KIT - CLICK HERE *
DucaBike FA6M02 6 Spring Slipper Clutch was originally developed for racing. Demanding & serious riders did not want to miss out on its considerable advantages on the road. The clutch prevents lock up and hopping of the back wheel during fast down-changes, especially in the entry to turns! In a turn, the anti-hopping-clutch gives you optimum safety.
To show its brilliant optical appearance and to improve cooling, this clutch should be used in connection with an open clutch cover. The clutch will be delivered complete with installation instructions. All current friction materials can be used. (organic, aluminium, sinter-metal and carbon-fibre).
All parts of the clutch are manufactured by DucaBike with the ‘made in Italy’ quality you expect. Made from 7075 alloy to reduce weight. The clutch operates via balls which run on an inclined plane in an optimised circular track (helix). This is the only possibility to ensure a smooth and jerk-free clutch operation even under hardest operating conditions. The new ventilation through the pressure plate prevents any overheating of the central spring and insures a constant reliable operation even under the hardest operating conditions.
We use only certified materials of the very highest quality. The coating is provided by a renowned company with first class reputation in the racing world. (Quality assurance system according to DIN ISO EN 9000). A part-list is included, all parts of the clutch can be re-ordered.