EP Radiator Guard - Triumph Speed Twin 1200 (2019 - 2020)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Speed Twin
- Precision-made aluminium radiator guard designed for an easy and exact fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows full flow of cooling air
- EP Radiator Guard provides maximum defence against road debris
- Triumph Speed Twin radiator guard utilises original chassis mounting points
- Supplied with quality fasteners
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fitting instructions available to download
Is an EP radiator guard necessary for a classic-styled motorcycle?
Yes. Most definitely. Every motorcycle radiator should feature protection because they are nearly impossible to repair and are expensive to replace. The EP Radiator Guard protects the Speed Twin from damage caused by road debris. Radiators consist of delicate cooling fins that easily bend and block the passage of air - this can lead to the engine overheating. Also, the radiator's internal waterways can be holed by stones picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the Speed Twin's front tyre, or from a rear tyre of a motorcycle, or car.
This product is protected under the following registered design rights.
EU Reg. Design: 008934319-0001
UK Reg. Design: 6195549