EP Oil Cooler Guard - Triumph Speed Triple S (2018 - 2020)
Features of EP Oil Cooler Guard for Triumph Speed Triple S
- All-aluminium construction featuring EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Engineered for a secure, precise fit, low weight, and easy installation
- Designed for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient cooling
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Oil Cooler Guard?
Engine oil is pumped from the engine and through the cooler, where it is then cooled by the passing airflow before returning to the engine. Because a cooler is positioned to catch passing air it is also prone to damage from road debris. The Triumph Speed Triple S EP Oil Cooler Guard is designed to protect the cooler's delicate fins and internal core by preventing stones and other debris from 'shot blasting' or, worse, puncturing the cooler's delicate aluminium construction, causing it to leak. The result of which will be overheating and low oil pressure, which then can result in engine damage. Escaping oil can also leak onto the tyres and cause sudden loss of grip.