EP Radiator Guard - Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE (2019+)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE
- Fabricated from aerospace quality aluminium
- Engineered to provide maximum protection from stones and other road / off-road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern gives unrestricted airflow for effective cooling
- Stylish side covers provide additional protection
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation process
- Black powder coat gives a durable factory-like finish
- Fixtures and fittings supplied - no chassis modifications required
- Fitting instructions available to download
Registered Community Design No. 007686001-0001
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver?
The EP Radiator Guard protects the Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE radiator from damage caused by road / off-road debris (stones, mud, dropped waste etc) while at the same time allowing cool air to pass through. The radiator's thin, soft aluminium cooling fins easily bend, and bent fins can restrict airflow, which can lead to overheating. The radiator's internal cores are also prone to being holed by stones that can be picked up by the front tyre and flung directly into the radiator. Leaking coolant can make the Scrambler 1200 XE inoperable because of overheating, which, in turn, can quickly lead to engine damage.