EP TomTom Compatible Handlebar Clamp Sat Nav Mount - KTM 790 Duke (2018+)
Features of EP TomTom Compatible Sat Nav Mount for the KTM 790 Duke
- Designed to exactly fit the TomTom mounting system
- Places a TomTom sat nav centrally in front of the rider
- Bracket mounted to the handlebar clamp
- Adjustable horizontal pivot for easy viewing
Fully compatible with the TomTom anti-theft security lock. Part No.9uge.001.06
- Online step by step fitting instructions are available
What is a motorcycle sat nav mount?
Manufactured from lightweight aluminium and reinforced with a black powder-coating, the sat nav bracket is easily added to the existing handlebar clamp. EP's mounting plate is designed to precisely fit the TomTom mounting system with all other required fittings included in the kit. The sat nav fits centrally near the screen allowing easy access for sat nav guidance, as well as other TomTom features, during a ride.
Note: TomTom Motorcycle Sat Nav not included.