EP Rear Spindle Bobbins - KTM 1290 Super Duke R Evo (2022+)
Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the KTM 1290 Super Duke R Evo
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin with aluminium inner for the swing arm side
- Anodised orange hub stop for exhaust side
- Held through the rear wheel by a stainless steel spindle rod
- Manufactured from engineering quality materials by Evotech Performance
- Replacement bobbin heads can be purchased separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Designed to offer protection to the expensive swingarm, EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the KTM 1290 Super Duke R Evo features a crash bobbin on the driveline side of the motorcycle. The bobbin is formed from a nylon outer with an aluminium inner to offer robust protection. The nylon slider is designed to rotate on impact to reduce stress on the wheel. On the opposite side, an attractive orange-anodised hub stop guards the end of the through-spindle.