EP Rear Spindle Bobbins - Ducati Streetfighter 848 (2012-2016)
Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Streetfighter 848
- Bobbin head comprising injection-moulded nylon outer and aluminium inner
- Bobbin sits on driveline side
- Anodised red hub stop for exhaust side
- Fitted through the rear wheel by roll threaded spindle rod
- Made from the highest quality materials by Evotech Performance
- Replacement bobbin heads can be purchased separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Streetfighter 848 offer protection for the expensive swing arm and sprocket carrier. If the unfortunate occurs, the bobbin should take impact first. The advanced bobbin design allows the nylon outer to rotate above the aluminium core to reduce stress on the wheel. On the exhaust side, an attractive red-anodised hub stop secures the spindle rod in place.