EP Rear Spindle Bobbins - Ducati Monster 821 Stealth (2019-2020)
Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Monster 821 Stealth
- Bobbin heads produced from engineering grade nylon
- Reinforced by aluminium inner
- Retained in place by a rolled thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Installation is straightforward
- Replacement bobbin heads can be purchased separately
What is spindle bobbin crash protection?
In the unlikely event of an incident, allow EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Monster 821 Stealth to protect the swing arm, brake calipers and sprocket carriers. Protruding from both sides of the rear wheel, the nylon bobbins hope to take impact before your expensive motorbike to minimise damage. The nylon bobbins are independent of the aluminium and can rotate with impact to reduce wear and stress placed on the wheel.