EP Radiator Guard (Silver) - Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RR (2022+)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RR
- Fabricated from aerospace quality aluminium
- Pre-curved to match the curvature of the standard radiator
- Engineered to provide maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern gives unrestricted airflow for efficient cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation process
- Chrome powder coat gives a durable factory-like finish
- All fixtures and fittings where required are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download
How does an EP Radiator Guard help me?
Simply put, an EP Radiator Guard protects the Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RR radiator from damage caused by road debris (stones, mud, dropped waste etc), while at the same time allowing cool air to pass through. The radiator's thin, soft aluminium cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator's internal core is also susceptible to being holed by stones that can be picked up by the front tyre or other traffic and flung directly into the radiator. Leaking coolant will make the Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RR overheat, which, in turn, can lead to engine damage.