EP KTM 250 Duke Radiator Guard (2018-2020)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 250 Duke
- EP Radiator Guard provides maximum defence against road debris
- Precision-made aluminium radiator guard designed for an easy and exact fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows full flow of cooling air
- EP Radiator Guard utilises original chassis mounting points
- Supplied with anti-vibration pads
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Is an EP radiator guard really necessary for a 250cc motorcycle?
Yes. Most definitely. Every motorcycle radiator requires protection because they are nearly impossible to repair and are expensive to replace when damaged. The EP Radiator Guard protects the KTM 250 Duke’s radiator from damage caused by road debris. Radiators consist of delicate cooling fins that easily bend and block the passage of air - this can lead to the engine overheating. Also, the radiator’s internal coolant core can be holed by stones picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the 250 Duke’s front tyre, or from the rear tyre of a motorcycle / car.