EP KTM 1290 Super Duke R Evo Radiator Guard (2022+)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 1290 Super Duke R Evo
- Light-weight all-aluminium construction
- Designed to give uninterrupted airflow to the radiator
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a rigid defence against stones and other debris
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Designed to be mounted with no additional chassis modifications
- Anti-vibration pads and fasteners supplied where required
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Is fitting a radiator guard to a “naked” motorcycle necessary?
Regardless of genre, engine capacity or miles covered per year, all liquid-cooled motorcycles with a radiator should make use of EP radiator protection because it greatly reduces the risk of damage associated with road debris. The KTM 1290 Super Duke R Evo radiator is made up of delicate cooling fins that easily bend, and within the radiator there is an internal core that can be damaged beyond safe repair. Misaligned cooling fins block passing airflow, and this can lead to the engine overheating. A holed coolant core will cause rapid overheating with a high possibility of engine damage. Leaking coolant can also cause loss of grip if it reaches the motorcycle’s tyres.Registered Community Design No.
EU Reg. Design: 007800099-0016
UK Reg. Design: 9007800099-0016