EP Bar End Weights (Race) - KTM 1290 Super Duke R Evo (2022+)
Features of EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the KTM 1290 Super Duke R Evo
- Designed as direct replacements to the L & R OE bar end weights
- Compact and elegant race design, lighter than EP’s ‘Road’ option
- Additional weight aids reduction in high-frequency vibrations
- Unique EP mounting design provides simple but secure installation
- Handlebar weight, and all necessary fittings, machined from stainless steel
- Bar End Weight finished with EP’s durable black powder-coating
Why should I buy a ‘Race’ EP Bar End Weight?
EP’s race-style bar end weights are compact and discreet replacements for the OE KTM handlebar weights. Smaller in size than the EP ‘Road’ option, EP Bar End Weights (Race) for the KTM 1290 Super Duke R Evo can be easily installed to your KTM for any ride, they aren’t just for race days. Manufactured fully in stainless steel with added matt black powder-coating, EP’s handlebar weights are heavier, reducing handlebar vibrations for a smoother ride.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights & EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights & EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.