EP KTM 125 Duke Rectifier Guard (2017 - 2023)
Features of EP Rectifier Guard for KTM 125 Duke
- Graded aluminium construction designed for a secure, precise fit and easy install
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from road debris
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important cooling of the regulator / rectifier assembly
- Durable black powder coat finish on all parts
- Quality replacement fasteners are included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What is an EP Rectifier Guard?
Motorcycle regulator / rectifier units convert electrical current from AC to DC and regulate the output voltage to a fixed amount (approx. 14.4v). Being a major part of the electrical system, they also get hot. For this reason, they are positioned (like a radiator or oil cooler) on a motorcycle so passing air keeps them cool. Because of this exposed position, they are prone to being hit and damaged by road debris. An EP Rectifier guard prevents road debris from damaging the costly, delicate aluminium body of the regulator / rectifier unit.