EP KTM 125 Duke Radiator Guard (2017 - 2023)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 125 Duke
- EP Radiator Guard fabricated from aerospace quality aluminium
- Engineered to provide maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern gives unrestricted airflow for efficient cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation process
- Black powder coat gives a durable factory-like finish
- Quality fittings and fixtures where required are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
How does an EP Radiator Guard protect exactly?
The EP Radiator Guard protects the KTM 125 Duke radiator from damage by preventing road debris (stones, mud, dropped waste etc) from hitting the radiator’s frontal area, while at the same time allowing cool air to pass through. The KTM 125 Duke’s radiator consists of thin, soft aluminium cooling fins and an internal coolant carrying core. The fins easily bend, and bent fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator’s internal core is also at risk to being holed by stones that can be picked up by the front tyre and flung directly into the radiator. Leaking coolant can make the KTM 125 Duke inoperable through rapid overheating, which, in turn, can quickly lead to engine damage.