EP Radiator Guard - Husqvarna Vitpilen 701 Radiator Guard (2018 - 2021)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for the Husqvarna Vitpilen 701
- Graded aluminium construction designed for a secure, precise fit, low weight, and easy install
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions are available to download
What does an EP Radiator Guard do?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the Vitpilen 701 radiator from damage while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator's delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator's internal waterways are also susceptible to being holed by stones, etc; all usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike's front tyre or other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the motorbike inoperable because of overheating, which, in turn, can result in engine damage.