EP Radiator Guard - Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 Radiator Guard (2019 - 2021)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for the Husqvarna Svartpilen 701
- All-aluminium construction with EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit, low weight, and easy installation
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions are available to download
Why do I need an EP Radiator Guard for my motorcycle?
Radiators are designed and positioned so they are not restricted to the open air and passing airflow that cools engine coolant flowing through the internal radiator core. Unfortunately, radiators are also 'open' to damage from road debris. The Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the radiator's delicate cooling fins and internal waterways by preventing stones, grit etc from 'shot blasting' or, worse, puncturing the radiator's delicate aluminium construction to cause it to leak. The result of which will be overheating, which, in turn, can result in engine damage.