EP Radiator Guard - Honda CBR1000RR SP Fireblade (2017-2019)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for Honda CBR1000RR SP Fireblade
- All-aluminium construction engineered for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important oil cooling
- The light-weight EP guard allows retention of the original bodywork
- Includes lower mounting bracket and fittings
- Blends seamlessly with the CBR1000RR SP's distinctive sporting looks
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Radiators are designed and positioned to maximise the cooling effect of passing airflow to help maintain a consistent engine running temperature. Unfortunately, because of their 'open' position, coolers are prone to damage from road debris. The standard CBR1000RR SP radiator's delicate cooling fins and internal core are prone from being 'shot blasted' or punctured by stones, grit etc. Damaged or bent fins can cause engine overheating. The EP guard greatly reduces the chances of the radiator being damaged or, worse, holed - leaking coolant can cause rapid overheating, which can lead to engine damage.