EP Front Spindle Bobbins - Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RR (2022+)
Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RR
- Hard-wearing nylon bobbin head supported by aluminium spacer
- Held via a rolled-thread spindle rod
- Attached through the front fork spindle
- Made from engineering grade materials by Evotech Performance
- Replacement nylon bobbin heads can be purchased separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Evotech Performance recommends you defend the front end of the Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RR with EP Front Spindle Bobbins. Held through the wheel using a rolled-thread spindle, the nylon outer and aluminium inner should receive impact first in the unlikely event of a crash. With EP's innovative design, the nylon bobbin head can move on impact to decrease any stress on the wheel.