EP Bar End Weights - Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro Pro (2019)
Features of EP Bar End Weights for the Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro Pro
- Direct replacement for Ducati’s L and R handlebar ends
- Precision designed to fit with Ducati’s handguards
- CNC-machined from stainless steel
- Additional weight in the EP Bar End Weights soothes unwanted handlebar vibrations
- EP Bar End Weights given a durable, black powder-coating and EP’s signature logos
- Simple installation process following EP’s online pictorial instructions
Why should I fit EP Bar End Weights to my Multistrada?
Featuring a bespoke design for the Ducati Multistrada range of bikes, EP’s Bar End Weights are swiftly installed, seamlessly integrating with Ducati’s original hand guards. EP Bar End Weights for the Multistrada 1260 Enduro Pro are crafted from stainless steel, including all required fasteners, resulting in an increase of weight at the handlebar ends which reduces unwanted high-frequency vibrations. EP’s Bar End Weights are finished with a hard-wearing, powder-coating for longevity and our discreet logos.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.