EP Radiator Guard - Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 (2008-2017)
Features of EP Radiator Guard for Aprilia Dorsoduro 750
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction designed for easy and exact fit
- EP radiator guard provides maximum defence against road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern does not restrict the flow of passing air
- The EP guard perfectly follows the lines of the radiator
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fasteners and anti-vibration pads where required are included
- Fitting instructions available to download
An EP motorcycle radiator guard does what exactly?
The EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the motorcycle radiator from damage while allowing essential cooling air to pass through. Radiators have delicate cooling fins that easily bend. Misaligned fins block passing air to cause overheating of coolant and, in turn, the engine. The Dorsoduro 750 radiator's internal coolant carrying tubes are easily holed by road debris; usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike's front tyre or other traffic. Leaking coolant not only causes overheating but can cause loss of grip if it reaches the motorcycle's tyres.